Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2016

Langkawi Sky Bridge (Traveling in Malaysia)

I love traveling. This is my first time traveling overseas without spending a lot of money because I join exchange program in Malaysia. We are from Telkom University and my friends from LSPR (London School Public Relation), Syiahkuala University, STKS , UNIMAS and UMS. My favorite picture is the Langkawi Sky Bridge and Sky Cab because of the gorgeous view from the bridge. 
Me and my friends from LSPR. We almost miss the bus because we have no time to back or get down from the Langkawi Sky Cab. Then, we got the ultimatum (warning) from the lecturer of University Utara Malaysia. That's the funny memories for me. 
It is me, I love the construction of the bridge. If I have a lot of money, I will build the greatest bridge in Indonesia because there are many beautiful places that will increase the tourism.
The green view is beneficial to reduce stress and help me to say thanks to the God, Allah Swt because of the creation. 
I miss them a lot. I hope we can go holiday together again.
On the left side, she is my best friend and we have the same course in Telkom University. I forgot about the price to enter the Sky Bridge and Sky Cab. Besides that, the accommodation (transportation), lodging, and meal is free or has been provided from campus, then we just paid for the souvenirs.

1 comment: